The Canadian Trade Commissioner Service, together with the Metropolitan Water District of Southern California, and the Los Angeles Department of Water & Power in partnership with the Ontario Ministry of International Trade and British Columbia Trade and Investment, are organizing a week-long program to showcase Canadian water and power technologies in Southern California. Program highlights will include:
- Onsite visits to some of Metropolitan Water District’s member agencies and partners in Southern California including: Orange County Water & Sanitation Districts, Southern California Edison, Inland Empire Utilities Agency, Eastern Municipal Water District and the Los Angeles Department of Water & Power.
- Canadian water and power innovation program in LA with an opportunity to present your company to water/power district managers, engineering firms and more.
- Networking & B2B opportunities with companies and government officials involved in the procurement of water and power technologies.
- Networking reception with Los Angeles Cleantech Incubator.
Is this program right for your company?
- Must have ownership of a proven technology and some experience doing business in the US.
- Established but have a new technology, and an available prototype.
- Must have the capacity to supply or service some of the largest distributors of drinking water in the US.
The application deadline is February 2, 2018. Contact email@example.com for an application form or more information about the types of technologies that are in demand.