Is your Canadian water technology company selling to municipalities or utilities? Here’s your opportunity to attend sales training that is relevant, engaging, and practical.
Successful sales is a primary function to the growth of an organization.
As part of our new Learning Network Series, WaterTAP is pleased to offer Create a Client for Life, a two-day workshop designed and delivered by M&C Associates. This sales training program is targeted to water sector sales professionals, including inventors, front line sales managers, sales operations, and sales leadership. This course will provide participants with interactive training that covers the full sales process.
Date: June 4-5, 2018, 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Location: Regus Meeting Centre, 2425 Matheson Boulevard East, 8th Floor, Mississauga, Ontario
Early Bird Registration (until May 15): $599+HST (Value: $3,000)
Registration after May 15: $649+HST
The course covers the strategies of selling, including:
- Planning for success
- Identifying ideal clients
- Consultative value selling methodologies
- Understanding your competition
Followed by the tactics of selling, including:
- Presentation and handling objections skills
By the end of this course, you will have:
- A personal sales plan, showing what you need to do to succeed
- An overview of a strategic sales plan, identifying the ideal client and how to position your value proposition
- The outlines of an account plan, stating how to sell consultatively by addressing business issues, with specific actions for an opportunity, and create a client for life
- An opportunity funnel, thus qualifying new opportunities and developing current ones to close
It is proven that a habit is formed when the process is repeated several times over several weeks. As part of this course, M&C Associates will provide individual coaching in 30-minute sessions for four weeks after the training to help you implement your new skills.
About M&C Associates
The focus for M&C Associates Consulting is “creating a client for life.” By providing expertise in sales training, sales coaching and sales management, with experience in recruitment to identify the correct resources, M&C is able to help you successfully grow your businesses. Having worked primarily within the water sector for the past 15 years, M&C embeds extensive knowledge of the market in all of its activities.
About WaterTAP’s Learning Network
WaterTAP’s Learning Network is devoted to improving the business skills of water sector entrepreneurs, senior level executives, and communications experts.
*Lunch and morning and afternoon snacks are included in the program. Participants are responsible for their own travel and accommodation.
Suggested hotel nearby venue: TBD
For more information about this program, please contact Yvette Byrne-Menard at yvette.byrne-menard@WaterTAPontario.com.