WEFTEC, the Water Environment Federations Annual Technical Exhibition and Conference, is the largest conference of its kind in North America and offers water quality professionals from around the world with the best water quality education and training available today.
Did you know? Canadian companies represent the second-largest delegation (after the United States) at WEFTEC.
WaterTAP @ WEFTEC
- Meet the WaterTAP team and Ontario companies at the Ontario Pavilion – Hall B2 – Booths 907, 1007 and 1107. Download the WEFTEC Directory of Ontario Companies here.
- Join us on October 2 at 3 p.m. at the Global Center for From City to Farm and Back: Canadian Solutions at the Water-Food Nexus, featuring Dr. Patrick Kiely of Island Water Technologies, Dr. Ajay Singh of Lystek International, and Karen Schuett of Livestock Water Recycling Inc. WaterTAP’s Dr. Peter Gallant moderates.
- Connect with firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange meetings with Ontario companies.
FOR CANADIAN COMPANIES:
The Trade Commissioner Service (TCS) in Houston is leading a Canada@WEFTEC initiative supported by the Clean Growth Hub, as well as regional offices across Canada, NRC-IRAP, the provincial governments of Ontario, Quebec, and Alberta, WaterTAP, and industry partner ICTAM.
Canada’s two-day program will leverage this footprint to facilitate:
- Export promotion (including market penetration in global value chains, and activities supporting Canadians abroad) via opportunities in the U.S., Mexico and in the Americas
- Uptake of innovation opportunities, including though collaboration, technology commercialization and partnerships with companies and entities from U.S. and Mexico