Business Delegation to France
Led by the Honourable François-Philippe Champagne, Minister of International Trade
Are you looking to expand your business to Europe and specifically seeking opportunities in France? The Canadian Trade Commissioner Service is looking for innovative clean technology organizations to join the business delegation to Paris, France in April.
- France’s Climate Plan and Big Investment Plan (2018-2022) will present business and partnering opportunities for Canadian clean technology and renewable energy organizations
- On September 21, 2017, the Canada-European Union Comprehensive and Economic Trade Agreement (CETA) entered into force provisionally. As such, the majority of the agreement now applies, opening the door for Canadian organizations to enter and expand in the French market.
- Leverage the support of the Government of Canada and its network of Trade Commissioners in France, to increase the profile of your company.
Innovative Canadian clean technology organizations with an expertise in the following sub-sectors are encouraged to participate:
- Renewable energy
- Water/wastewater treatment
- Site and soil decontamination/remediation
- Cleantech solutions for industrial processes
More information on registration to follow. If your company is interested in participating, please contact Trademissions.BST@international.gc.ca.