The Consulate General of Canada in Los Angeles (responsible for Canadian commercial interests in the state of Nevada), with the support of Canadian provincial partners, will be organizing a Canadian Innovation Roadshow: Technologies for Nevada’s Utilities September 17-21, 2018.
The roadshow will be organized in partnership with NV Energy, the Southern Nevada Water Authority (SNWA) and the Canada/Nevada Business Council . This 3-5 day program will provide an opportunity to showcase Canadian water, energy and other innovations for sustainability and utility resiliency technologies in Nevada. Program highlights will include:
- Site visits to water and energy utilities in Las Vegas and
- Briefing on Nevada’s water and energy sector(s)
- Indepth overview on opportunities in Nevada.
- Networking and B2B opportunities with companies,
agencies and government officials involved in the
procurement of water and energy technologies.
- Pitch sessions with water and energy utilities, resorts and
- Visit to Reno for additional networking, B2Bs and
presentations to local water energy officials.
- Private sector B2B opportunities in mining and the resort/
hotel sector, if applicable ( TBC )
Request for applications here: firstname.lastname@example.org