On 13-16 January 2019, the conference will bring together a high-caliber pool of urban water and wastewater professionals to reflect on shared challenges and promote efficient solutions. A simultaneous exhibition will feature innovative technologies from around the world.
The conference will benefit water professionals engaged in the following work or sectors:
- Utility management for drinking water and wastewater services
- Water and environmental resources managers and planners
- Government regulators
- Conservation professionals
- Academic researchers and students
- Community leaders and stakeholders
Attending young water professionals (35 years old and below) will have the opportunity to join a special forum for emerging water leaders.