The mission is aimed at positioning Ontario companies as a source of know-how and more importantly as a technology provider to Costa Rica’s wastewater infrastructure problems and needs. With projects of over $300 million and over &80 million of annual imports, Costa Rica represents and ideal market place for Canadian companies to do business.
Why your organization should participate:
- Compare your product/service with international competitors
- Develop a first-hand understanding of the opportunities and challenges of doing business in foreign markets
- Gain insights and market intelligence
- Increase visibility of your product or service
- Meet academic or research entities
- Meet key commercial entities, industry players, and potential buyers, investors and/or partners
- Meet key regulatory bodies
- Participate in networking events
- Participate in pre-organized business to business meetings
- Pitch your product /service to selected audiences
- Receive mentoring and coaching
- Receive on-the-ground assistance from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service
For any inquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.