The Consulate General of Canada in Miami in partnership with the Ontario Ministry of Economic Development, Job Creation and Trade, the Québec Ministry of Economy, Science and Innovation, the Government of British Colombia, Alberta Economic Development & Trade and the Atlantic Canada Opportunities Agency are organizing a three-day program to showcase Canadian smart cities technologies: water & energy, smart buildings, transportation & public safety technologies in Florida. Selected applicants will participate in a three-day –long program in Miami, Tampa and Orlando that will include:
- Canadian Smart City program in selected Florida cities with an opportunity to present your company/technology to municipalities, water/waste water, power utilities, utility wholesalers and retailers, state, county and city government officials, local companies, engineering firms and industry related consultants and other potential partners.
- Networking and B2B opportunities with all stakeholders involved in the decision-making process and procurement of smart cites including water and energy technologies.
Is it right for you?
- Company has ownership of a proven technology applicable to needs.
- Ideally, company has some experience doing business in the US.
- If company is established but has a new technology, a prototype must be available.
- Company must have the capacity supply or service the distributors.
- Company must have the commitment and adequate staff resources to be able to follow up with contacts.
To learn more, contact Sheri Dosunmu at Sheri.Dosunmu@ontario.ca.