Imagine H2O, the water innovation accelerator based in San Francisco, California is now accepting applications to Imagine H2O Asia. The program is open to startups in Ontario and around the globe that have an interest in engaging customers and investors across Southeast Asia.
In collaboration with Enterprise Singapore and a network of Ecosystem Partners including PUB, Imagine H2O Asia will provide mentorship, industry visibility, and access to customers and investors to help emerging water technology startups develop and scale in Southeast Asia.
Up to six startups will be selected to participate in the inaugural, year-long program which will feature two flagship in-country events and ongoing virtual support. Imagine H2O Asia does not ask for an equity stake. Startups are not required to relocate for the program, and additional incentives are available for those interested in registering their business in Singapore.
- Deployment Award (S$25k for 1 Winner), Additional Grants and In-Kind Services Available for all Cohort Members
- StartupSG Grant (S$50K for up to 4 companies)
- Travel Stipends to Imagine H2O Accelerator Activities in Singapore
- Market-Specific Mentorship and Industry Insights from Imagine H2O Advisors
- Global Customer and Investor Access
- Marketing & Visibility including Demo Day (July) and Singapore Week of Innovation and Technology (November)
The application deadline for Imagine H20 Asia is May 16, 2019. Approved registrants will receive notification within 24 hours with a link to access the full application.