Regional Sales Manager (Los Angeles)
Date of Job Posting: February 10, 2019
Position Role: Sales
Position Level: Manager
Position Type: Full-Time
Position Location: Whitby, Ontario
Real Tech Inc. designs and manufactures a comprehensive product line of advanced, real-time, water quality monitoring sensors and custom software analytics to bring continuous intelligence to water and wastewater processes. With clients in over 50 countries around the world including Fortune 500 companies, large and small municipal water and wastewater treatment plants, major water industry leaders, and government agencies, Real Tech is advancing how water is managed to improve global water quality. Real Tech has been the recipient of numerous awards and nominations including the 2017 BlueTech Forum Technology Award, Deloitte Technology Green 15 award for four consecutive years and the 2015 Whitby Business Achievement Award. Our CEO is the 2012 RBC Women Entrepreneur of the Year Award Winner and a 2016 Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year Award Finalist. Real Tech is an innovative, forward-thinking company that boasts a high retention rate of both clients and team members and is making a real impact to the world of water. To help drive our rapidly growing business, we are seeking a Regional Sales Manager to join our incredible Sales team.
Our Ideal Candidate
If you bring a combination of a strong technical understanding, an adaptable persistence to drive growth along with impeccable relationship building skills, you are who we are looking for. We are looking for someone who has experience in the water industry, can build and maintain a rep network as well as sell to municipal utilities and industrial clients. Candidate needs to be comfortable with frequent travel to conduct in person meetings and training, and phone communication with prospective clients, identifying pain-points and communicating our value-add to clients to produce strong long-lasting relationships. Someone who wants to make an impact in helping protect our world’s most precious resource by helping advance the management of water and wastewater for our valued clients.
- 5+ Years experience working in industrial and/or technical sales of highly engineered products or systems
- Bachelor degree or diploma in Business, Engineering, or a Science related field
- 3-5 Years experience working in the water/wastewater industry a plus.
- Strong knowledge of industrial applications and operational processes a plus
- Demonstrated experience with relationship building and client management
- Experience with SalesForce or CRM management systems for opportunity tracking and reporting a plus
- Possess a results-oriented, self-starter mentality
- Ability to work independently with multiple priorities and projects under pressure
- Strong prospecting skills and excellent closing skills
- Highly organized with impeccable communication and presentation skills
- Entrepreneurial, adaptable, driven, charismatic, problem-solver and professional
- A valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- A valid passport and an eager willingness for extensive national and international travel
The Regional Sales Manager will be responsible for establishing and building connections within an assigned Territory or Market to create long-lasting relationships with existing and prospective clients. Typical clients will include engineers, contractors, corporate managers, operators, industrial end-users and other channel partners. The role will require an entrepreneurial self-starting professional with a proven track record in sales and business development. A successful Regional Sales Manager will be thoroughly focused on execution – implementing the identified sales strategy(ies) and leveraging the available tools and relationships to drive sales in the Territory. The role requires a combination of some time spent in the office and travel both nationally and internationally to client sites, tradeshows, conferences, and corporate offices.
- Maintaining strong and active relationships with existing clients and channel partners
- Pro-actively engage and develop new reps and channel partners
- Work with the marketing team to assist with the management of all marketing activities for the region, including follow-up with prospective clients
- Work closely with the product management team to ensure proper training and knowledge distribution to channel partners and clients in the region
- Drive a culture that is highly responsive to clients, providing accurate, comprehensive, and timely information
- Collaborate with other members of the Sales Team to achieve company sales goals and consistent revenue growth
- Manage the collection of data for use in development of sales plans, monitoring the selling effort, market assessments, analysis of competitor products and prices
- Prepare regional sales and marketing reports for company executives
Submit Your Application: email@example.com
Specific Instructions for Email Applications:
Interested applicants should submit their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position title in the subject line.
Real Tech values diversity and inclusion and we encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can help make it easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please do not hesitate to ask.