WaterTAP is pleased to launch the Ontario Water Innovator Passport program, which offers exclusive discounts and opportunities to its members.
What is the Ontario Water Innovator Passport?
This special offer from WaterTAP includes:
- A discounted subscription for the 2017 Marketing User Group series (four events for the price of three)
- Exclusive discounts for other WaterTAP events, including Ontario Water Innovation Week conferences
- Special water industry offers from partner organizations throughout the year, including:
- 20% discount on registration for the Canadian Water Summit on June 22, 2017
- Free one-year print subscription to Water Canada magazine (value: $39.95)
- 20% discount on exhibiting at CANECT May 1 – 3, 2017
- Free on-year subscription to Environmental Science & Engineering magazine (value: $40.00)
- One Digital Competitive Analysis report for each Passport holder provided by Marketing CoPilot and one complimentary ‘You Can’t Be Everywhere‘ book & workbook (value: $500.00)
The fine print
- A limited number (25) of Ontario Water Innovator Passports will be available for purchase until April 7, 2017.
- Individual tickets are transferrable within organizations.
- Passport holders will receive regular communication from WaterTAP confirming attendance at events, as well as advising of any upcoming or new offers from partners.
- The Ontario Water Innovator Passport expires on December 31, 2017.
- WaterTAP reserves the right to modify topics and reschedule event dates, but will advise passport holders of any changes. Partners reserve the right to limit or withdraw offers.
The 2017 Marketing User Group Series
A major incentive of the passport program is the discount it provides for WaterTAP’s quarterly Marketing User Group (MUG) meetings, which bring together entrepreneurs, senior level executives, and communications experts to learn about best practices in B2B water technology marketing.
Whether your markets lie in Ontario, or throughout the world, MUG meetings offer practical solutions for common challenges like understanding and implementing online networking and communications technologies, harnessing the power of digital media, reaching new markets, and coping with tight budgets and short deadlines.
Venue: 250 Yonge Street, 35th Floor, Toronto
Time: 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- April 11: Creating and Telling Your Compelling Company Story
- June 7: The Art of Writing Proposals
- September 12: Building Networks and Generating Leads at Events
- December 5: Digital Promotion – Where Should You Spend Your Marketing Dollars
For further program details, or to make a special request to become a Passport holder, please contact email@example.com.