From startup to scale up, WaterTAP is helping Ontario’s water tech companies grow. As our recently released 2016-2017 annual report indicates, WaterTAP has been working hard to ensure that Ontario’s water innovation ecosystem continues to thrive.
Our latest report highlights some of WaterTAP’s major activities and achievements. Here’s a sneak peek:
- WaterTAP continued to build upon and refine the programs that have delivered success for our clients, such as Direct Assistance.
- WaterTAP launched its Better Best Practices Initiative in August 2016 to creatively address the specific barriers they face in bringing innovative, Ontario developed technologies and solutions to market domestically and for export.
- Ontario companies that worked with WaterTAP this year experienced revenue growth 45% faster than companies not yet working with WaterTAP.
- WaterTAP’s inaugural Ontario Water Innovation Week in October 2016 brought more than 300 international water leaders to Toronto to build networks and to share effective strategies that support innovation and business growth.
- The Province’s annual investment in WaterTAP of $1.8 million has yielded $23 million in economic value, representing a 13 times return on investment.
As part of the annual report, we have also included at-a-glimpse success stories that outline WaterTAP’s work with GREENLAND® Group of Companies, ECONSE Water Purification Systems Inc., MANTECH Inc., and Civica Infrastructure Inc.
To download the full report, please click here.
WaterTAP looks forward to reporting on our next fiscal year. In the meantime, be sure to browse our current annual report!